Friday, September 22, 2006

Guest Posts Welcomed

One reason I set up this blog was to enable discussion between those of differing views on neutral ground, so that, for example, arbitrary moderation does not intervene. I have only deleted three comments for obscene content, other than that anyone can express themselves freely.

In fact I am very happy to receive submissions that I will paste as threads from anyone who would care to make one. The simplest way to do this is to email me attaching the text in a common file format (Word, Adobe etc.) and I will post it.

Please note, I am not neutral on the question of ID, but I promise the moderation will be.

2 comments:

FreezBee said...

Hi Alan;

Fine idea. Can everybody play?

I have done some investigations into the concept of 'Darwinism' (see e.g. What is Darwinism? (4) The verdict of Phillip Johnson), and I would like a discussin about what Darwinists and IDists understand by this word.

If it's ok with you, I'll prepare a text tomorrow.


Thanks in advance
- pwe

Alan Fox said...

Sure, look forward to it.